Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Chore Charts & Kid Bucks Re-Prints

I've had a few past clients request re-prints of my Chore Charts & Kid Bucks, so I thought it would be good to post my re-print prices. Re-prints are usually requested when a parent decides to change one of the lines on the Chore Chart, the jobs on the chore cards, the choices on the Kid Buck Menu, an item or two on the AM/PM list, or the graphics on the Kid Bucks. The system is one that can change as your children grow and are able to take on more responsibility!

Just as a review, my new prices for ORIGINALS are:
$25 per child (printed/assembled/shipped)
~ OR ~
$15 per child in PDF format (emailed, you print/assemble).

Chore Charts & Kid Bucks Re-Print Prices:

PDF format prices are $3 per item WITH changes. I reserve the right to change re-print prices if changes are extensive. Add $5 shipping per order/family.

Re-Printed/Assembled With NO Changes

Re-printed/Assembled WITH Minimal Changes

Chore Chart

$ 3 each

Chore Chart

$ 5 each

Chore Cards

$ 1 per pair/child

Chore Cards

$ 2 per pair/child

AM/PM List

$ 3 each

AM/PM List

$ 5 each

Set of Kid Bucks

$ 5 each set

Set of Kid Bucks

$ 7 each set


Thank you!


sig4blog

If you're reading this on a feed reader or on Facebook, check out the blog homepage at Cleverhomemaking.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

  1. i am trying to contact kim to purchase some chore charts, but am not having any luck....Kim if your there could you call me so I can order one....I live in Utah too. My server won't deliver to your address it just keeps rejecting it. Here is my info amber kent 801-682-0200 thanks

    ReplyDelete