Monday, August 18, 2008

Treadmill Desk

Did anyone else see the piece on Good Morning America about the Treadmill Desk? I was fascinated. One office replaced many of their traditional sit-down desks with desks attached to a treadmill. The worker would walk slowly (about 1 mph) on the treadmill while working. Everyone lost weight! Check out the Treadmill Desk Blog to learn more about making your own Treadmill Desk. And just so you know - I've burned 45 calories while spending 15 minutes surfing the net this morning (so far). I think I've decided on a new place to keep my laptop. No more munching while lounging on the couch with my lap top. No-siree!

Check out the Good Morning America video from YouTube:

1 comment:

  1. They totally swiped my idea. Once I get a laptop & treadmill I'll definately be up for some exer-surfing. See I even made up a cool name for it. Doh! ;)

    ReplyDelete