Monday, September 15, 2008

Visitors! Where in the World?

I have a Stat Counter on my blog, and every once in a while it's fun to have Stat Counter create a map with where my recent blog visitors are coming from. (The little "Visitors Map" on the side is nice, but this is more specific.) I was pleasantly surprised to see many visitors that (apparently) I don't know... For instance, I have recent visitors from:

Lewiston, Idaho
Hayward, Wisconsin
Somewhere in Kansas
San Juan, Texas
Kernersville, North Carolina
Louisville, Kentucky
London, New Hampshire
Mountain View, California
Spanaway, Washington

If you are from any of the above locations, I'd love to hear from you! How did you find my site?

I'm tickled pink to have visitors coming from all over the place! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment