Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Organizing "Hair Stuff" for Girls

My daughter has gorgeous, long, blonde hair. Ever since she was little she has loved for me to do her hair up all cute. Granted, at 11, she's (sadly) outgrowing it... But that's beside the point of this post. I wanted to share a clever way to organize all the hair "stuff" that comes with having little girls.

I bought a little box with dividers from Ikea - it is in their kids department, and it is intended to hold arts & crafts supplies. (But I, regrettably, haven't been to Ikea lately so I don't know if they still have it.) I'm sure you can find something similar somewhere else. :)



Anyway, the box originally came with a lid, which I took off. I arranged the dividers to make a couple of large spaces for headbands and flower clips, then used the smaller spaces for elastics, ribbons, and barrettes. The whole thing slides into a bathroom drawer and it makes it easy to find what you need in a flash!


sig4blog

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I know! I failed to mention that we keep ALL our hair "stuff" in this thing... Audrey's and mine. :)

    ReplyDelete