Wednesday, December 10, 2008

18 Uses for Petroleum Jelly

Yes, another link to more fabulous info on another blog! I've been sick lately with a super-nasty cold so sharing things is easier than writing my own stuff... You forgive me, right?

I subscribe to many blogs in my Google Reader and I LOVE it! If you aren't familiar with a Reader, you're missing out! (Maybe that's a post for another day.)

Anyway, one of the blogs I subscribe to is Life Hackery which is totally up my alley because the subtitle is: "Useful, Unusual, and (Sometimes) Ironic Tips and Tricks to Hack Your Life into Shape." I found their most recent post to be a great thing to link to here on Clever Homemaking, as it tells of 18 uses for that old staple, Petroleum Jelly. Among the list are a few you wouldn't expect:

  • Shoe Shine Solution
  • Nail Polish Canvas
  • Prevention of Car Battery Corrosion
To read more, go to 18 of Petroleum Jelly's Wondrous Uses.

Which is your favorite or which surprised you the most?

1 comment:

  1. opening windows? candle wax remover? How cool! thanks!

    ReplyDelete