Friday, December 5, 2008

Pricing for Personalized Chore Charts & Kid Bucks

I have had multiple inquiries about personalizing Chore Charts and Kid Bucks. You can read my post, Family Economic System: Chore Charts & Kid Bucks (11/10/08) for more info on them. Since I have had a few people ask, I thought it might be helpful to those interested if I posted my pricing structure.


PERSONALIZED, PRINTED, LAMINATED, & SHIPPED TO YOU!

Chore Charts

$10 for the first chart, $5 for additional charts in the same family/layout with two laminated, Velcro chore cards per chart

$10 for each AM/PM picture list; duplicates or nearly-the-same lists are $5 each

Kid Bucks

$2 per set of 8 green, double-sided bills covered in flexible, clear contact paper

Denominations available are $1, $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100

My suggestion per-child is:

1 set of 1's, 2 sets of 5's, 2 sets of 10's, 2 sets of 20's, 1 set of 50's, and 1 set of 100's. (Total cost for Kid Bucks per child: $18. Additional full sets in the same family: $9)

Pouches to hold Kid Bucks are $1 each (availability not guaranteed)

**Purchaser pays shipping costs (around $2-4)


PERSONALIZED AND EMAILED IN PDF FORMAT

Chore Charts

$5 for the first chart, $2.50 for additional charts in the same family/layout with two chore cards per chart

$5 for each AM/PM picture list; nearly-the-same lists are $2.50 each

Kid Bucks

$2.50 for each denomination (available in $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100)


Thanks to all those who have left positive comments on my Chore Charts. It has been great to hear of families integrating something similar to our system and having great success with it! J Please email me at cleverhomemaking at gmail dot com if you have any questions, or leave me a comment on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment