- Shower head: To unclog a shower head mix 1/2 cup baking soda and 1 cup white distilled vinegar in a sandwich bag. Tie around shower head and let soak for an hour after the bubbling has stopped. Remove bag and turn on the water.
- Eyeglasses: Wipe each lens with a drop of white distilled vinegar.
- Hair Rinse: Rinse hair with one cup of white distilled vinegar and warm water. Brings out highlights and removes shampoo buildup.
- Bruises: speed healing and prevent bruises by soaking a piece of cotton gauze in white or apple cider vinegar and leaving it on the injured area for one hour.
- Perfect rice: Add a teaspoon of white distilled vinegar to the boiling water.
- Cut flowers: Add 2 tablespoons white distilled vinegar and 1 teaspoon sugar to a quart of water in a vase. It will preserve fresh flowers and perk up droopy ones.
- Freak out your kids: Turn a chicken bone into rubber by soaking it in a glass of white distilled vinegar for three days.
Don't forget, you can also use it as fabric softener. :)